Five Things to Know about Employment Law
The stress that a job can cause can be a lot. Learn how what you need to know to protect yourself and make sure your employer is treating you correctly.
After taking this course, you could…
- You need to know what you should and should NOT do after a wrongful termination
- You want to know how to keep from being sued by your former employer
- You feel you may have been discriminated against by your employer
- You want to better understand what the law says about your wage issues
- Understand how best to navigate a wrongful termination case
- Better understand your rights if you feel you’ve been discriminated against at work
- Know if your wage issues can be corrected
Work can be stressful enough on a day-to-day basis. Knowing your rights as an employee can bring some peace to your situation.