- Location archives
- Practice Areas
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Client Forms
- Contact Us
- “Back to Bremen” Book by Cecelia Wilson
- “Divorce Corp.” Movie
- “Redeeming” Prenuptial Agreements
- “Who Gets My Twitter When I Die?”
- 3 Lessons on Life and Lawyering from My Beard
- 3 Reasons to Hire a Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- 4 (good) Christmas Ideas for a Lawyer
- 4 Lessons in Lawyering from “Car Talk”
- 4 Reasons Not to Date a Lawyer
- 4 Things that are NOT in the Best Interest of the Child
- A “New Normal” for Lawyers?
- Appeal Procedure | How Do I File for an Appeal
- Appeal Process: How Long Does an Appeal Take?
- Appellate Attorney | Should I Hire an Attorney for My Appeal?
- Are you a University Student who has been Arrested?
- Arkansas Alimony Laws
- Arkansas Bankruptcy | Role of a Trustee
- Arkansas Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Arkansas Bankruptcy: What is a Section 341 Meeting of Creditors?
- Arkansas Board of Pharmacy Hearings
- Arkansas Divorce Law: Three Options
- Arkansas Divorce Myths and Facts
- Arkansas Game and Fish Violations: How will a violation affect my hunting rights? Can I go to jail for a violation?
- Arkansas Medicaid: What You Need to Apply
- Arkansas Open Container Laws
- Arkansas Power of Attorney Guide: Find Out How it Works!
- Arkansas Speeding Tickets for CDL Drivers
- Arkansas Voters Are Not This Stupid
- AT&T’s Take on Net Neutrality
- Avoid These 5 Mistakes With Help from an Estate Planning Attorney
- Avoiding child custody woes at Christmas
- Back to Bremen – Book by Cecelia Wilson
- Bankruptcy | Student Loans and other Unforgivable Debts
- Bankruptcy and Unsecured Debt
- Bankruptcy Discharge: What Is It and When Does It Happen?
- Bankruptcy Means Test | Are You Eligible?
- Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement, or Debt Consolidation? Is There a Difference?
- Battery: Good for Christmas Toys, Bad for Christmas
- Be Aware of Your Estate Plan!
- Best Interest of the Child | Do Judges Get It Right?
- Bowen Law School Makes “Best Value” List
- Business Payday Loans and How they Work
- Can an Arkansas Divorce Court Divide Retirement Accounts?
- Can caregivers or care workers be paid more?
- Can I Appeal a Decision Before the Case is Over?
- Can I appeal my case?
- Can I get primary custody if my child wants to live with me?
- Can I lose my nursing License for refusing a drug test
- Can I smoke weed on probation?
- Can someone please explain IRA and RMD to me?
- Can teachers get their job back?
- Can You Serve Someone Through Facebook?
- Chapter 7 vs Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Charged with a DUI? Here’s how a Lawyer Can Help.
- Child Custody Through Their Eyes
- Child Support Laws: Equitable and Fair for Both Parents?
- Child Support Payments – What to Expect
- COMES NOW The Crappy Litigator Quiz
- Common Law Marriage in Arkansas?
- Comprehensive Estate Planning – Your Legacy
- Congress, SCOTUS, & Rails to Trails
- Conservatism Can’t Save Marriage
- Contractor or Employee? The IRS will decide.
- Could “date night” help solve Arkansas’s divorce rate?
- Covenant Marriage: Why or Why Not?
- Debt Collection and the Fair Debt Collection Practices
- Did I Get Fired Illegally?
- Divorce: How it rewrites your Estate Planning Documents in Arkansas.
- Divorce: The Ultimate Day-Ruiner
- Do I Have to Take the Standard Field Sobriety Tests?
- Do I Really Need an Attorney?
- Do ride-share companies owe drivers money
- Do We Really Need Lawyers? – Part 1
- Do We Really Need Lawyers? – Part 2
- Do We Really Need Lawyers? – Part 3
- Do you know how to sign your name?
- Drug Tests and Your Nursing License
- Duck Dynasty, Phil Robertson, the Constitution and the violations of it.
- DWI Arrest | How to Continue to Drive Afterwards
- DWI Charges | Traffic Cues for Probable Cause
- Emancipation in Arkansas
- Entertaining Criminals of July 2014
- Estate Planning and Property Deeds
- Estate Planning for a Patriarch
- Estate Planning: A Bun in the Oven
- Estate Planning: Headed for Divorce
- Estate Planning: In a Relationship
- Estate Planning: Just Married
- Estate Planning: Newly Widowed
- Estate Planning: Planning to Remarry
- Estate Planning: Single & Employed
- Estate Planning: Young & Broke
- Family Law 101: Don’t Do Stupid Stuff on Facebook
- Family law for same-sex marriages
- Family Law for Veterans
- Fear of Losing Control
- February 2014 Arkansas Bar Exam Results
- February 2014 MEE Subjects
- February 2019 Arkansas Bar Exam Results
- Festivus: A model for family traditions
- Field Sobriety Test: Walk and Turn
- Filing Bankruptcy and Retirement Accounts
- Four Ways to Be Kind to Your Lawyer
- Getting a Court Date over the Holidays
- Grandparent Visitation in Arkansas
- Have a Trust? Will it Work at Death?
- Healthcare Costs during Retirement
- Help! My tax refund is being garnished!
- HGN Test: What You Need to Know
- How a Business Attorney Can Help Your Struggling Business
- How Can I Terminate Parental Rights?
- Arkansas Child Support Calculator
- How Do I End My Probation Early in Arkansas?
- How Do I Keep Someone Away From Me?
- How Do I Serve Someone?
- How Does A Judge Decide an Appeal?
- How Does Interstate Child Custody Work in Arkansas?
- How Far Back Does Arkansas Child Support Go?
- How much does a criminal lawyer cost?
- How Much Does an Arkansas Family Law Case Cost?
- How Not to Lose Your Home
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Get Married in Arkansas?
- How Should You Choose Your Family Lawyer?
- How to Avoid Probate (and Family Fights) Over a Bank Account
- How to Beat a Credit Card Lawsuit
- How to Control Your Retirement Accounts after Your Death
- How to deal with Credit Card debt
- How to deal with medical bills
- How to deal with past taxes
- How to Establish Paternity
- How to Pay for Nursing Home Care
- How to Stop Creditor Calls and Harassment
- How to stop Foreclosure
- How to Stop Foreclosure through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- How to Stop Wage Garnishment in Arkansas
- How to stop your car from being repossessed
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Divorce
- How to tell when you need a family lawyer and the dangers of fighting it on your own.
- I would do anything for bacon, but I won’t do that
- IRA Transaction equals a $90k penalty
- IRAs and Trusts
- Is it Hard to Get Divorced in Arkansas?
- Is My Financial Advisor Practicing Law?
- Joint Custody and Relocation in Arkansas
- July 2014 MEE Subjects
- Jury Trials and Duck Hunting
- Keeping the Family Business in the Family
- Law-practice fl”AVVO”r of the Month.
- Lawsuit Zeus aka the Litigator Crusader, the Duke of Lawsuits, Jonny Sue-Nami, Sue-per-man, and the Patrick Ewing of Suing
- Lawyer who flipped the bird to defendant removed as a juror.
- Legal Options When You Can’t Pay Your Business Debts
- Lifetime Gifts and Capital Gains Tax Implications
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Scope Legal Services
- LLC: Outside and Inside Liability
- Long Term Care: The Steps to Qualify
- Lou Reed: No Estate Planning Idol
- Make sure your BFF is taken care of.
- Marriage and Divorce: A Journey
- Marriage as an Antidote to Poverty
- Marriage Law: Questions to Ask Before Getting Married
- Matthew Crawley: Would his letter suffice as a Will in Arkansas?
- Moving Past Law School Grades
- My First Pro Bono Case
- National Pancake-Grammar Day
- New Law Could Allow Student Loans to be Discharged in Bankruptcy
- New Name | Same Firm
- On Probation in Arkansas? So long, Constitution!
- One Leg Stand
- Over the Line: Misplaced fences, roads and other boundary disputes
- Pet Custody: What is in Fido’s Best Interest?
- Pete Seeger and Family Law
- Please taze me bro
- Pothole repair = $3.25 million
- Pro Bono: The Lawyer’s “Tithe”
- Probate: Why not take care of it while you’re alive?
- Probation Revocation: What You Need to Know
- Proud to Make our Home in Argenta, North Little Rock
- Putting a face to the “plain language” debate
- Questions for your Divorce Attorney
- Re: Your Crappy Lawyer Bio
- Rejecting Conflict through Collaborative Law
- Rejecting the Solo Practice Straw-Man
- Right of First Refusal for Child Custody
- Should I get DHS involved in my Arkansas Child Custody case?
- Should I have an attorney review my employment contract?
- Should I have an attorney review my small business contract?
- Someone Placed A Lien on My Property, What Can I Do?
- Stepchildren Rights to Probate Assets
- Stopped at a DWI checkpoint in Arkansas?
- Takeaways from UALR Bowen’s Legal Hackathon
- Termination of Parental Rights in Arkansas
- The *Other* Bar Exam Prep Guide
- The 80/20 of Estate Planning
- The Good Kind of Legalese
- The One Question a Family Lawyer Must Ask
- The Quick, Easy, and Cheap Arkansas Divorce
- The Temporary Hearing in Child Custody Cases
- The Value of a Separation Agreement
- Thoughts on How to Pick Your Local Judge
- Tips on Using Social Media During Separation and Divorce
- Title 9 – Sexual Misconduct in Educational Settings
- Too many lawyers – maybe not.
- Understanding Bar Exam Scores
- Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act Explained
- Warning fellow drivers & the First Amendment
- What are some examples of what is in the best interest of a child?
- What are the exceptions to the Medicaid transfer penalty?
- What are Uncompensated Transfers and Penalty Periods?
- What do I have to include when filing for bankruptcy?
- What does an Arkansas Bankruptcy Cost?
- What does an Arkansas Estate Plan Cost?
- What Does It Mean to be “Driving”?
- What Does it Mean to be “Intoxicated”?
- What does it mean to get your criminal record “sealed?”
- What Happens if I Get Arrested in Arkansas?
- What Happens If Your Business Files for Bankruptcy
- What Happens in a Ch. 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Happens to My House During a Divorce?
- What happens when charged with domestic battering or assault in Arkansas?
- What is a “Transparenting Class?”
- What is a “Miller Trust?”
- What is a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge?
- What is a DRE Officer?
- What is a DSO (Domestic Support Obligation)?
- What is a Fathers Rights’ Lawyer?
- What is a Life Estate?
- What is a LLC?
- What is an Arkansas Probate?
- What is an Uncontested Divorce?
- What is Probable Cause for an Arrest in Arkansas?
- What is Supervised Visitation?
- What is the Difference Between Custody and Guardianship?
- What is Title IX?
- What Issues are on the Ballot in Arkansas?
- What Should I Wear to Court?
- What to Do If You’re Facing a Probation Revocation
- What to Do If You’re Facing a Probation Revocation
- What You Need to Know About Miranda Rights
- When Can I file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Arkansas?
- When can I seal my criminal record?
- When can police stop my car?
- When Do I Stop Accumulating Marital Property in an Arkansas marriage?
- When Does Arkansas Child Support Stop?
- When is Joint Custody Considered the Best Interest of The Child?
- Why restaurant workers are likely owed money
- Why should I choose Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Why Was I Charged for Someone Else’s Drugs?
- Willie Nelson on Divorce: Shock and Disbelief
- Wills vs. Trusts
- Young Professionals: Guardians for your children
- Young Professionals: Plan for the Unexpected
- Young Professionals: Planning
- Your Privacy and Bankruptcy
NORTH LITTLE ROCK
Based on 141 reviews
16:35 19 Nov 20
WH Law is a great place and work with you every step of the way. And soon become like family, they are not just there for the bankruptcy but will frequently message after everything is over just to ask how your family is doing. This is a great place
04:44 10 Nov 20
I would highly recommend Mr. Butler with wh Law. He started working on my case a little over a year ago. When he joined wh Law I had the pleasure of working with the great staff there. John answered all of my questions and made sure I was always informed about my case. Mr. Butler ended up getting the charges against me dismissed.
14:07 28 Oct 20
Beyond impressed!!!!! Of course do your research... however, if you are looking at reviews and reading this... stop call them and see for yourself! Jessica is amazing and Brian is a sweet soul! Very professional!!!!! And thy ACTUALLY CARE! It’s genuine! So go ahead and call them now! Your welcome!
16:14 22 Sep 20
I can't say enough great things about WH Law. They have held my hand the entire time, worked with me to ensure I knew what was going on. EVEN when I texted even AFTER hours, I got a quick response! Way to go WH LAW TEAM!!
20:01 14 Sep 20
Vanessa is very professional and was quick to get my wife car in 30 min after my visit.she has really taken care of everything and I'm so relieved
16:05 10 Sep 20
The best money I’ve ever spent. Mr. Whaley and staff are professional, diligent, trustworthy, friendly, and hard-working. I will definitely trust them again with any legal issues in the future.
15:46 31 Jul 20
WH Law was awesome in every way and helped me get through a very time tough. Highly experienced and helpful staff. A++++ I definitely recommend them for anyone needing great legal representation👍👍
14:05 15 Jul 20
During this time of pandemic and unsure financial situations they really made me feel at ease they help me pay when I could pay made me feel like what I had to say was important and really took care of business when it come down to it it was really simple process thank you so much for y'all's help I would highly recommend your services to anyone that's out there struggling like we did
04:56 14 Jul 20
My daughters recently lost their father and are experiencing some probate issues. After four tries at finding an attorney to assist them, they had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dustin A Duke of WH Law. He consulted with the girls, listened to their concerns, and read over materials that they presented. After the consult he determined that he could assist. He is so knowledgeable in his field. He is about dealing with the issues at hand and everything else that could possibly surface. He is... honest, has great character, and very eager to help. Even if the outcome is not in their favor. He is a great attorney and will definitely be hired again for all of my family needs.read more
13:00 09 Jul 20
Nothing but positive and excellent service from everyone at this staff! Thank you for helping us move forward with such a positive outcome. God Bless!
19:50 02 Jul 20
Everyone was VERY nice out my mind at ease. They were helpful and sweet I am happy I picked them to help me!
20:08 15 Jun 20
Vanesa Adams and her team set the standard with efficiency, professionalism and compassion. As the economy shifted so did our family’s business model. Ms. Adams’s helped us reorganize Our debts after we closed our business. Her experience and guidance made all the difference in putting our family’s financial future back on track.
13:54 13 Jun 20
wh Law has represented me twice. Great service and extremely responsive. They helped me with my criminal defense issues and provided great advice. I beat my case because of the great representation from wh Law!!! I would highly recommend them for all your legal needs!
20:41 14 May 20
Chris Burks is a phenomenal attorney!!! He has made me so very joyful knowing that he has “ my back” during this challenging time of my life. He is such a professional lawyer that knows how to handle business in the courtroom or wherever he is needed. I am so thankful to have him as a part of my support system!!! I highly recommend him to represent anyone who needs his services!!!💯
19:05 22 Apr 20
WH Law is very affordable, and willing to work with whatever situation you are in. They keep you updated. My boyfriend is currently going through a custody battle and they have been great so far. His lawyer Charlie Cunningham is great at what he does, and his assistant Kayla Marple is very understanding and helpful. Thank you guys for your efforts so far!
16:08 26 Feb 20
Chris was knowledgeable and approachable. He never ignored a contact request. My case never lay idle and when I was anxious, he was quick to provide knowledge and support. I don't want to have to have an attorney again, but if I do, Chris is the attorney for me!
16:52 29 Jan 20
Phenomenal law group. Brandon was patient with me and all my dumb questions. He walked me through the best options for my case and was blunt and honest. They were easy to schedule with and quick to respond to emails and texts. You can't go wrong using this firm
22:58 27 Jan 20
Josh was prompt, he drove from north Little Rock all the way to Hot Springs and was able to work out my grand parent visitations for me without any problems. I'd recommend this law firm, don't pass them over, go straight to them first they have the best communication portal set up and always answer your questions promptly. Thank you, Josh! Look forward to working with you all again in the future!
18:55 08 Jan 20
Charlie was great! Nice to have an attorney that is honest and works hard to win your case and not just earn a paycheck! I highly recommend him!
16:42 12 Dec 19
I love working with Kayla and Charlie! When I first spoke with Charlie to set everything up he was extremely helpful about the payment arrangements!! Instead of trying to make my payments larger he actually asked politely about my pay and pay days and suggested a lower pay plan than originally discussed because he didn’t want to “put me in a financial stress position “! Never had that happen before!Kayla kept me informed by text and was extremely patient with me as I asked the same... questions over again and asked silly questions! Very understanding of the emotional stress I was experiencing. At the first hearing Charlie met with my son and me before we went before the judge to do a trial run of the questions we would be asked and guided us with the best way to answer. Very professional and so down to earth at the same time. I will go to them with any legal help I need and also refer them to anyone that I know is in need of a lawyer.read more
21:09 26 Sep 19
I truly thank God he brought wh law firm in my life to be my lawyer. I have had a lot of lawyer's to represent me in my life but never have I had a lawyer to care and to truly look out for me as this law firm did for me! There very honest and up front and they will do everything they can to make sure you get a fair treatment in court. I will always choose this lawyer firm cause I know I have the best lawyer I could ever have and no mater the out come it's going to be the best it could ever be!... thanks wh law firm and Mr Cunningham!read more