In the spirit of ongoing generosity (and remembering how incredibly stressful that studying for the Bar was), here are my predictions for the MEE section of the July 2014 Bar:
1) a Civ Pro question (surprise there always is);
2) I’m 50/50 on Family Law, and Contracts;
3) Wills (No Trusts);
4) Commercial Paper (No Secured Transactions);
5) No Constitutional or Criminal Law;
6) There will be a couple between Conflicts, Property, Torts, and Evidence.
This is all a kind of educated guess. Here is a link to a PDF of the history of questions. Blue means they were asked and grey means it was a mixed question. Also, it looks as if mixed questions are becoming more popular.
On the subject of mixed questions: For those who took the July 2013 Bar, they’ll remember the crazy Con Law/Family Law question. It was terrible. Don’t pigeonhole your answer because you think the question is only drawing on one subject.
One last thing: The Bar exam is not like law school exams. If you’ve put in the time, be encouraged: you’ll almost certainly pass.
Good luck on the July 2014 Bar Exam.