How Do Most Car Crashes Happen?
Car accidents can be caused by a variety of factors, including driver negligence, hazardous road conditions, and distracted driving. Below are some of the most common causes of car accidents:
- Driver negligence includes speeding, tailgating, running red lights or stop signs, and drunk driving
- Hazardous road conditions can include icy roads, wet roads, and potholes
- Distracted driving can include texting while driving, talking on the phone, eating, and looking at the scenery around the driver
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your legal options and the statute of limitations for filing a claim.
What Is the Car Accident Statute of Limitations in Arkansas?
The statute of limitations is the deadline for filing a lawsuit. In Arkansas, the statute of limitations for most car accident injury claims is three years from the date of the accident. This means that you have three years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. If you do not file your lawsuit within this timeframe, you will likely be barred from recovery.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your legal options and the statute of limitations for filing a claim. Our experienced lawyers can help you navigate the legal process and ensure that your rights are protected. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Can Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Improve My Chances of Success?
There is no guarantee that hiring a personal injury lawyer will result in a successful outcome, but there are several ways in which a lawyer can help you with your case:
- A lawyer can help you understand the law and your legal rights.
- A lawyer can investigate the accident to gather evidence and identify witnesses.
- A lawyer can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
- A lawyer can help you file a lawsuit and represent you in court, if necessary.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible to learn more about how we can help.
What Should I Do Next?
You’ve been in a car accident and you’re feeling the effects. Maybe your car is totaled and you’re dealing with injuries. It’s a confusing and stressful time, but it’s important to stay calm and take the necessary steps to protect your rights. Contacting our law firm can help ensure you get the justice you deserve for your injuries. Call us today at (501) 891-6000 to get the legal help you deserve.