Criminal Defense Lawyers
With offices in North Little Rock, Clarksville, and Cabot, the criminal defense lawyers at Wilson & Haubert aggressively represent clients in criminal matters throughout the state of Arkansas. If you are being investigated or charged with a crime in state or federal court, please contact us immediately. The sooner we start on your case, the better.
Good legal advice is essential at every stage of a criminal case. There will likely be an investigation, even before you are actually charged with a crime. The police will probably interview you and collect any other evidence that is available. This is one of the most important times to have an experienced, aggressive criminal defense lawyers. What you say can make or break your case. With the right help, a prosecutor may never even be able to charge you.
Once you have been charged, we adopt a hands-on approach to your case. We then conduct our own investigation, getting information from the government, interviewing witnesses, visiting the crime scene, and gathering any other facts or information relevant to your case. Only then can we best serve your interests by understanding the case better than the prosecutor. (Links to information on Felonies, Misdemeanors, and DWIs)
With this information in hand, you will be prepared to important decisions regarding your case, such as whether you want to select a judge or jury trial or wish to explore the possibility of a negotiated plea agreement. Once you have made these decisions, we proceed along those lines and provide you with vigorous representation to secure the best possible outcome.
Wilson & Haubert offers a diverse range of criminal law representation including:
- DWI– A conviction for DWI/DUI can seriously affect a clients livelihood. A conviction can carry consequences from license suspension to fines and mandatory jail time. DWI trials are very fact intensive and have many complex scientific defenses. We will analyze your case and highlight the defenses you may have.
- Drug Possession– The possession of controlled substances such as Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Marijuana, Oxycontin, Steroids, Ecstasy, LSD, and various other narcotics can result in a multitude of State or Federal charges. We are able to assess your case and protects your rights.
- Drug Trafficking– The accusation of trafficking large amounts of narcotics can have substantial consequences such as DEA involvement and federal indictments. If you have been indicted or feel that you may be, we can help. Our firm will use our wealth of knowledge and resources to assure the best outcome possible.
- Weapons Charges– Our firm is experienced in dealing with weapons charges ranging from Misdemeanor through the Felony level. The involvement of a weapon in an alleged crime can tack on many years to a sentence. It is important to contact us as soon as possible so that we can attempt to minimize any damaging accusations that have been levied against you.
- White Collar and Organized Crime– From Forgeries to RICO violations, Wilson & Haubert has the tools and ability to defend your rights and reputation.
- Robbery– A simple Robbery can easily be elevated to an Aggravated Robbery by a slight change in facts and if a gun is involved, this can up the ante again. A good criminal defense lawyer can analyze the case and make the arguments to present your side in the best light possible.
- Burglary– Both Commercial and Residential Burglary can carry hefty prison sentences. We have the experience and knowledge to analyze the facts in your case and make the scientific arguments to preserve your liberty.
- Homicide– From Manslaughter to Murder, Wilson & Haubert has you covered. We have the tools and ability to preserve your rights and defend your case.
- Juvenile Crimes– Being adjudicated delinquent as a juvenile can have lasting consequences; from the inability to get a job to being denied admission to the school of your choice. At Wilson & Haubert, we have experienced criminal defense lawyers who can successfully navigate the juvenile system.
- Sex Crimes– Conviction of a sex crime can have implications that last a lifetime; such as having to register as a sex offender, notify neighbors, or even being unable to live within a certain proximity of schools and parks.
- Appeals– We have the experience and ability to analyze your case and navigate through the appeals process.
We care about your future and want to protect you from the damage of a conviction. If you need help with your situation, do not wait. We have skilled and aggressive criminal defense lawyers who can effectively fight to protect your rights. Please contact us at one of our two locations: North Little Rock (501) 372-1212 or Cabot (501) 941-1937.