Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wh Law is a full-service law firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas that lends to support to locals facing bankruptcy, workplace injury, wrongful dismissal, or divorce (just to name a few). As personal injury law, bankruptcy law, and family law, experts, our team of attorneys has a combined more than eight decades of practicing law
At wh Law, our slogan is “boots not suits” because at wh Law, we work toward the best possible outcomes for our clients located in Fayetteville, AR, without the stuffy legal jargon or overly formal business-professional attire. When the going gets tough, you won’t need to partner with the best-dressed lawyer, just the lawyer who’s committed to winning your case.
Because our law firm prioritizes success over image, you can rest assured that the extra minutes other attorneys spend steaming their designer suits will be spent working on your case. That way, you come out on top every time.
What wh Law Can Do for You
A lawyer can not only make or break your case — but your life, too. That’s why the attorneys at wh Law are dedicated to helping you get the best results possible in court.
Wh law can set you up with one of our fearless Fayetteville attorneys who specializes in personal injury, bankruptcy, and family law and is dedicated to helping you get the best results possible in court.
We start our client relationships with a free consultation and transparent communication about costs. Set up your free consultation, and the Fayetteville lawyers with wh Law can help guide you. The wh Law team of attorneys with extensive experience will leave the opposition quaking in their boots.
Family law focuses on family legal matters. A person or family might hire a Fayetteville, AR family attorney in cases such as:
- Divorce: An attorney can help protect your child custody and assets when you end a marriage.
- Child Custody: Lawyers can aid parents in establishing who is responsible for the care of their children during a divorce or separation.
- Child Support: Attorneys can help determine how much one parent should pay to support their child(ren).
- Paternity: Legal aid might be necessary when determining whether someone is the biological father of a child. Attorneys can also help establish or change child custody and child support.
- Adoption: Family law attorneys can assist and advise in cases where parents wish to adopt a child.
- Guardianship of a Minor: Lawyers can help in cases where a minor is cared for by someone other than their biological parents.
Probate is the legal process of settling an estate. It is a court-mandated process to validate the authenticity of a will or last testament of a deceased person, including the distribution of the deceased’s assets and estate to the chosen beneficiaries, payment of debts and taxes, and resolution of any claims against the estate.
A Fayetteville, AR, probate lawyer from wh Law is always a good idea to help keep family conflict at bay.
Many people file for bankruptcy when they are in severe debt, see no way out, and need a clean slate. In other cases, a person might be ordered by the creditor as bankrupt. In either of these scenarios, you need to ensure you’ve got the resources of an expert Fayetteville, Arkansas, law firm helping you.
Hiring an experienced employment law attorney is essential for any workplace dispute. They can assist with the legal issues of determining whether your employer has been unfair.
Some common workplace disputes perfect for an employment law attorney are:
- Wrongful termination: If you feel your employer wrongfully fired you, you should work with an attorney.
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation: If you have been discriminated against at your place of employment due to your ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability status, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation, our lawyers can help you.
- Sexual harassment: If you’re dealing with an uncomfortable or intimidating workplace atmosphere due to unwelcome sexual advances or coercion, an employee law attorney can assist.
- Pay disputes: Employment law lawyers can aid in wage and hour class action litigation.